10-hour train journey

I love train rides, especially long ones. It is for me a time to reflect, to pause life, to daydream and to journal. Along the way there are sometimes some stunning views. Like here, leaving Totnes towards London: along the sea coast!

When I look at my past journals and the location of each time I write, it is in the train that I write the most, that thoughts settle and when I feel I have the time ahead of me. But for this to happen, I need a long train ride!

Of course the main reason to take the train rather than the plane in this case is the environmental reason, and I love that there are so many benefits for me and that I decided to take that time to 'arrive' and then 'depart'.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fridays for Future in Valparaíso

Hall of mirrors and baby twins

Christmas in Valle Azul at Matilde's