A few days at home in Strasbourg and in Basel


I left for 10 days and am already back home?! It doesn't look like a world trip! but it is planned this way: a soft start in several steps. And I'm also super lucky to have a cozy loving place to stay at my boyfriend's Inayat in Basel :-) 

After the stressful time at the end of July to move out of my apartment, I had planned a few days back home in Strasbourg to chill and hang out in the garden at my Mom's to cat-sit our little cat Blue. The pictures speak to themselves how cute he is! I just love being around him, it is really appeasing. He rolls on the ground in the sun - helps me enjoy the present moment :-)


And of course it is a great opportunity to meet up and spend time before saying goodbye to my friends and family, those who are around. It is also super nice to spend time with Inayat before leaving for such a long time. Highlight: seeing together the summer light show on the Strasbourg cathedral walls - so impressive and magical!


Strasbourg cathedral

Last day in Basel saying goodbye to dear friends I will miss!

My awesome friends since forever in Strasbourg, always love to see them!

Enjoying time with Inayat :-)

That's me being very relaxed in Strasbourg

Back in Basel: Doctor's verdict on my sprain ankle: Nothing bad! The external ligaments of my ankle are tore. They will heal on their own, 4 more weeks wearing the splint and the worst: no sport, no yoga, and obviously no working with cows until then. Will have to rethink my next move!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fridays for Future in Valparaíso

Hall of mirrors and baby twins

Christmas in Valle Azul at Matilde's